We are looking for software engineers for
Client-side application development and/or server-side backend development of the Gustaf Store and App, and other platforms or online tools.
The way we work
- We work in an agile team, pushing things forward on daily basis.
- Take ownership and responsibility of every action.
- Innovate and contribute to cutting edge music technology.
- Communicate and share your knowledge with the team.
- Bring value in a fast changing environment.
Our technology stack
NodeJS, Express, AmpersandJS, MusicXML, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, CouchDB, AWS
To qualify for the job, you ...
- Have experience with modern web technologies and frameworks and master our technology stack;
- Know how to work with both SLQ based and non-SQL databases;
- Are an honest, happy, positive and no-bullshit person that likes talking to and helping people.
- Are focused, self-organised and autonomous in your work;
- Have a flexible attitude whenever the job requires it (works both ways of course!).
- Are on the cutting edge of the latest and coolest tech topics. Even better: you actively participate in tech communities;
- Communicate fluently in English, written and spoken. Any other language is a welcome bonus!
- And let's push boundaries here, are able to read sheet music.
The more boxes you can tick the better you will qualify for our team. 100% is not a requirement, we’re not perfect either ;-)